Every year I host the seasonal Witchy Readathons. Well this year I have decided to also host a year long #WitchyFiction reading challenge! This challenge will focus on fantasy and paranormal fiction that includes witches and other magickal beings.
I am also hosting a nonfiction reading challenge called The 2017 Well Read Pagan Reading Challenge.
The 2017 Witchy Fiction Challenge Rules:
- This reading challenge is a year long challenge. It will begin January 1st, 2017 and end December 31st, 2017.
- There will not be levels. You are free to set your own reading goals.
- You may sign up with your blog or social media profile (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Goodreads, etc.)
- Read as little or as many books as you want. This is a low pressure challenge.
- You may include books of any format including traditional books, ebooks, or audiobooks.
- Books must be fiction. This includes graphic novels, short stories, novellas, and novels. For the nonfiction challenge please visit The 2017 Well Read Pagan Reading Challenge info and sign up page.
- Books must be about witches, wizards, magick, supernatural creatures, psychic powers, the paranormal, and so on.
- Books may count towards other reading challenges, including my seasonal #WitchyReadathon.
- Use the hashtag #WitchyFictionChallenge on social media.
- If you could be so kind, please place the 2017 Witchy Fiction Challenge banner on your blog to help spread the word.
- Please link back to this blog, post about it on Facebook, Tweet about it, and so on to help spread the word.
- If you have reviewed a book, come back to this post and share your book review in the comments.
- To sign up please add your link to Linky Tools below.